DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Reports Directly to Senior Vice-President for Operations and President/CEO
- Coordinates with Finance Head
- Applies the 5 basic managerial skills: analysis, planning, acting, Tracking and Resolution (decision making).
- Sets annual quota with Finance for respective area as approved by the President.
- Explores all possible projects by constantly updating present and new customers.
- Explores proper account management by leading the team in
5.1. Maintaining strong customer support.
5.2. Establishing partnership relation with customers.
5.3. Achieve sales quota on assigned account on a per quarter and /or annual basis.
5.4. Keeping records of contacts, results and follow- ups.
5.5. Able to display presentation skills and technical proficiency in product knowledge.
- Negotiate with the customer on price, delivery commitment, quality and quantity as directed and approved by the President.
- Handles customer- related problems on purchased and about to be purchased equipment.
- Ensures total conformance to customer requirement and technical support / coordination with the customer.
- Attends customer meetings and sales visits as prescribed by customers.
- Conduct product and road show presentation for new and strategic accounts in various sales areas.
- Check tender preparations for quotations.
- Directs and checks Jr. Sales Engineers in preparation of all required documents for bidding, request for quotations and other pertinent documents as required by customers.
- Implements sales strategies including travel package, discounts, etc.
- Attend to foreign trips to assist customer for factory visit, training, acceptance and testing of purchase equipment.
- Check cost estimates prepared by the Technical Manager prior to final approval of the Finance Head.
- Verifies availability of product for delivery vs. stocks.
- Checks accuracy of Sales Orders (SO) prepared by the Jr. Sales Engineers.
- Ensures adequate lead time vs. target date of ordered equipment.
- Represents the company in trade fairs, expos, conventions and other market stimulation activities.
- Coordinates with other departments, managers, or heads in order to ensure orders, deliveries, and other sales related matters are transacted smoothly.
- Ensures client satisfaction within his level.
- Submits timely, accurate and relevant weekly sales reports.
- Ensures adherence to policies of the quality system.
- Adheres to Company expectations in behavior and conduct.
- Exhibits behavior reflective of company values.
* Preferably with experience gained from Telecom, power, BPO, manufacturing industries, Cooperatives handling the same line of products as PAMATEC – Stulz (PACU aircon), CATU, Legrand, Marechal etc.
* Licensed Engineer with above-average rating is an advantage.
* Good oral and written communication skills
*25 – 40 years of age.
* Above- average computer skills.
* Honest, trustworthy, and with integrity.
* Willing to travel and work extended hours.
*Full- time positions available.