Created in 2005, PAMATEC Renewable aims to serve customers requiring off-grid power systems – both for rural development (electrification) as well as industrial (off-grid industrial/commercial installations).
Through the Philippine Rural Electrification Service (PRES) Project, the biggest rural electrification project in the Philippines, PAMATEC Renewable installed 5,129 Solar Home Systems in 128 barangays in Masbate Island.
Our major clients are:
· Department Of Energy (DOE)
· National Power Corporation (NPC / NPC-SPUG)
· Philippines National Oil Corporation (PNOC)
· World Bank
· Solar Home Systems and Plants (Photowatt)
· Wind Turbines (Vergnet)
· Engineering, Design and Marketing Campaign
· Supply (Units and Spare Parts)
· Installation and Commissioning anywhere in the Philippines
· Maintenance and Operations (Qualified Third Party)
· Hybrid / Solar / Wind Power Plants
· Mini-Hydro Power Plants
· Bio fuel