“I believe that a business’ greatest assets are its human assets, and the improvement of their value is both a matter of material advantage and moral obligation. I believe that employees must be treated as honourable individuals, justly rewarded, encouraged in their progress, fully informed and properly assigned, and that their lives and work must be given meaning and dignity on and off the job.”Hubert d’Aboville, President and CEO.
The men and women of PAMATEC are a team of highly motivated professionals equipped to handle clients’ needs. PAMATEC invests strongly in the professional training of its sales and after sales engineers by sending to France, Italy, USA and Singapore In a regular schedule their knowledge and skills ad to expose them to the latest innovation and technology.
The men and women of PAMATEC are committed to providing substantive responses to problems of their clients through the provision of personalized service and to identify potential opportunities for both client and PAMATEC.
CUSTOMER SERVICE ENGINEER / TECHNICIAN
1. Candidate must possess at least College degree in Bachelor of Science in Electronics/Electrical Engineering / Technology.
2. Male or female at least 21-28 years old.
3. 1-2 years in technical support area is an advantage.
4. Computer literate, keen to details and efficient.
5. Can drive car or van, with driver’s license and willing to travel.
6. Full- time position available.
7. With good moral character
1. Reporting to the Supervisor for field Services, primary duty is to provide After-Sales support to customers covering installation and commissioning, maintenance, on-site repairs, systems check- up, and orient end- users on the operation of UPS.
2. Conducts site inspection and pre-commissioning, check the grounding system and recommend safe UPS environment requirements.
3. Return the defective parts to the Service Center and deliberate the problem with his immediate Supervisor. Provide necessary information’s including the following:
a. Client and location of UPS
b. The type/ model of unit
c. Serial Number
d. Findings and test results
e. Date of breakdown
f. Actions done
4. Responds to emergency breakdown calls on round the clock basis (24 hours x 7days).
5. Conducts Preventive Maintenance or Periodic Maintenance visit.
6. Prepares service reports and discuss the work to be done with the Supervisor for his appropriate actions.